In order for your money to be paid out, you must first submit a payment request.
You can do this by doing the following:
- Log in to your Native Media profile
- Select PAYOUTS / REQUEST from the menu on the left
- In the window that opens, select the payment method, and fill in the required information.
- Click CONFIGURE.
Payments are made once a week, every Tuesday. The request for payment must be submitted no later than Monday at midnight. If you apply on Tuesday, you will receive the money in seven days, i.e., the following Tuesday.
The minimum amounts for payment are:
- If you withdraw money via PayPal the money: 35 euros
- If you withdraw money via Skrill: 35 euros
- If you withdraw money via Payoneer: 50 euros
- If you withdraw money via a bank account: 150 euros